We wish that you and your family and friends are well and in good health. As we are confronted with the COVID19 pandemic this year, we want to assure you that what matters to all of us is the safety, trust and satisfaction of our guests. For this reason our Hotel and Villas will implement a series of measures as instructed by the Greek Government, and the World Health Organization.
- To ensure all standards and protocols are followed, our hotel has a dedicated Hygiene and Safety Manager. All of our staff has taken the Health Protocol Webinar to ensure yours and their safety.
- Our rooms will be cleaned and thorough sanitized after guests check out, and will be kept vacant for 24 hours and then allocated. Our guests are not allowed in the rooms during the housekeeping service. Turndown service for this summer will be on request basis.
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all guest rooms and at all public spaces and include all entrances, reception, corridors, restaurants, spa, and all meeting areas.
- Electrostatic sprayers with professionally identified chemicals are being used to disinfect the hotel entrances, employee entrances, as well as all public areas.
- All touch points in public areas, like door handles, counter tops, tabletops, etc. are cleaned and disinfected continuously.
- Masks and disposable gloves are always being worn by our staff. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service.
- Temperature readings of non-resident guests are taken at the entrance of the hotel. Temperature readings of our team members are also taken once a day before they start their shift.
Guests temperature reading is recommended.
- In case of needed medical assistance, our Hygiene and Safety Officer needs to be notified immediately to follow procedures as he has been trained to do.
- Our cars and club carts are cleaned and disinfected constantly including the luggage before entering the hotel.
Restaurant and Bar
- In Restaurants and reception, seating has been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests.
- Health Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurants, in-room dining, business centers and banquet halls.
- All supplies and materials are sanitized before being admitted into the hotel premises.
- After each guest, the seats, tables, menus and any other items used are thoroughly disinfected for the next guest.
Gym & Spa
Our Gym and our indoor Spa will not be operating this season for safety reasons. Massages will operate on an appointment basis.